Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bruin-tastic, Baby-tastic


So I finally got to watch my first UCLA game of the 2008 tournament and I cant be more proud of my bruins than this. It was incredible to watch us really dominate a good Xavier team and play our way into the final four for the 3rd straight year. I feel like I finally understand how people from other schools feel during march and December and January for football. It's awesome to know that my school is playing well when it counts, and against some of the best people in the country.
Well, as for me gushing over these bruins like some uber-fan, I'm sorry, but that's what is exciting in my life now. To that you may say," uh, JD aren't you gonna become a father very soon?" and to that I say "heck yes!!!!". Today Annie and I went to Babies-r-us to get our awesome crib and maybe some other stuff. Well, our crib wasn't in stock, but we were able to buy a car seat, a play-yard, and the mattress for the crib. We feel responsible, like we are actually parents or something, and we have the number to get our crib when the shipment of six come in next week. We are so stoked that we are gonna be ready for htis kid a full two months early. Anyway, go bruins, go baby and word to your mom.

1 comment:

TX said...

Hey Son.
Great to hear that the baby room is on it's way to getting started/done. Know that "ready" is completely relative at this point. Wait till she starts nesting. Just sit back and let it happen...stay out of the way...for God's sake man, stay out of the way! Give me a shout. Miss you sumpin' awful.
Dad