Wednesday, April 23, 2008

18 month

So, Monday was Annie's and My year-and-a-half anniversary! Now I know what you're thinking, JD, are you a highschool sophomore or something? Who celebrates anniversaries other than yearly once they're married? Well, I do. Now don't get me wrong, we didn't do presents or go crazy, but it was a great chance to just spend the night together and eat at a nice little trattoria in our town, Zia's. It was awesome, the cafe is all outdoor seating and the night was perfect and the food was delicious. We also started the day by enjoying some pancakes with strawberries and whipped-cream (of course, I got some flowers for the wonderful wife).

All this is because I am absolutely in love with my wife and I love our married life. I also will say that my absolute favorite time of my life has been these last 18 months (and while we were dating, but the marriage has been even better) and I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, the love of my life, and the person, who sees the world most similar to me. I love it, and You, Annie

2 comments:

JD Groves said...

clarification, Zia's is the cafe, not our town. our town is Kailua

Annie said...

thanks for the wonderful post baby. i love you