Friday, May 30, 2008

Apologies

Something has recently come to my attention and I just thought I would make a blanket apology about my writing. If you read my blogs, it may seem that I don't proof-read (this is 100% true) and that sometimes my poor grammar and sentence structure can be distracting form the point I'm trying to express. It is true, my blogging is more like a conversation and so I don't put the effort I should into making sure I don't look like a dumb kid who hasn't taken a grammar class in his life, when in actuality, I majored in English at a place where it is darn tough to do that. Anyway, consider this my apology about that and consider it my personal commitment to do a better job at writing clean, more polished blogs that should be easier to read.

BTW; Check out my wordpress, it's where I'm shifting my blogging focus to, and am working to make it nicer.

No comments: